domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

The Front Garden

Well, the roses in the front garden are starting to do their thing, and I have been spending more time just sitting, looking and smelling.

Yes, there are weeds. Yes, there are rose bushes that did not get pruned this year. And, yes, there are a few plants that need to be cut back. But, I tend to be more of a hands-off gardener, and I love letting plants 'do their thing'.


Abraham Darby
  

Charles Darwin



The Shepherdess
The Shepherdess

Crown Princess Margareta

Pierre de Ronsard

 


I am sharing this post with this month's Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, run by Carol at May Dreams Garden. Stop by to see what is blooming in other gardens around the world!


2 comentarios:

  1. Oh so pretty roses.That trailing variety of rose is looking so calming to the eyes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your rose collection is gorgeous! It seems that annual pruning isn't an imperative. My roses are a sorry lot.

    ResponderEliminar